Agents & Partnership Officer: We employ agents and partnership officers to ensure that external organizations providing assistance and housing administration on Clarion’s behalf remain compliant with Clarion’s audit framework and the needs of the area.
It will help the group achieve strategic objectives by ensuring that all participating agents have a proper and up-to-date contract. You will implement Clarion’s monitoring framework to ensure that Managing Agents comply with their Service Level Agreement or Management Agreement. You will manage and maintain a national database of information regarding management agents and local authority commissioners for the service, ensuring that this information is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
- Conduct annual site audits and building inspections
- Be the first point of contact for Clarion Dealer Management
- Ensure management agents are aware of their obligations when operating within our property
- Ensure key stakeholders and teams in the business are constantly updated with changes
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure that management agents are provided with compliance documents and receive the services they require
- When Clarion is responsible for refurbishment and replacement items, ensure that the process is managed effectively and within budget
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- Working knowledge of all aspects of housing management.
- previous audit experience
- Understand legal compliance, especially with respect to housing
- Work Experience in Housing Association
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage their own workloads
- excellent communication skills
- can have a positive attitude
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salaries are regularly benchmarked against current market rates
- Annual leave of initial 25 days (including public holidays), extended to 30 days after 3 years of service.
- A flexible benefit plan designed for you to spend on health care options, dental insurance, restaurant cards, a bike to work and 1% of your salary on whatever you want!
- Matching pension contribution up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life guarantee
- Flexible and agile work for most of our employees