HDFC Bank Job Description:
- Acquisition and Value Creation: To obtain a new acquisition price and plan number for the retail current accounts of the branch.
- (Responsibility for new acquisition plans/product mix etc.
- The acquisition will be the cornerstone of the model) ensuring that the overall value is being added to the portfolio of clients.
- Portfolio Management: Responsible for monitoring the integrity of the retail current account portfolio at the branch, understanding customer business and creating customer profiles with respect to entry, activation, value creation and AQB maintenance. Maintaining ongoing customer engagement/communication through customer visits and proactive resolution of customer issues/enquiries,
- Continuous monitoring of balance and control of the accident.
- Product and Market Penetration: Focus on profile based sales approach to acquire value added products/services for cross selling to bank accountable customers through portfolio customer referrals.
- Define an overall branch profile of CA capability with the help of market penetration support branch/sales team. Routine operating activities in the current account lead generation area are joint activities with other asset departments to prepare lists of leads.
- Monitor current account sources by sales team or sales officer attached to the branch Increase the reach of SB, FD, RD, digital, etc. in current accounts d.
- Customer Engagement: Central catalyst for value creation, cross selling and portfolio control as per branch sales process/initiative action.
- Product Customization: Work in close consultation with the central product team to modify product features/parameters to ensure the right product fit for the portfolio customers (Product Customization).
- Provide regular input to the product team on competitiveness, opportunities, segmentation, product features and measuring the achieved portfolio quality.
- Customizing checking accounts as per customer requirements and providing appropriate payment/collection solutions f.
- Procedures: Make sure that the forms are filled in correctly and that the procedures are in place within the TAT.
- 1. Basic knowledge of banking products/services
- 2. Good Relationship Management and Presentation Skills
- 3. Effective Communication and Influence Skills
- 4. Previous experience in sales/relationship management roles preferably in banking (including banking branch or other banking sectors) or financial services.
Note – New ( pixel tech job ) Job Alert never ask or encourage any money regarding recruitment, be careful and never pay any amount for any job application or job posting and job through official website only Apply to the company