About Company: Montex Pens (India) Private Limited was an unlisted private company incorporated on 08 March 2006. It is classified as a Maharashtra based Private Limited Company. Its authorized capital was INR 5.00 and total paid-up capital was INR 0.00. The current status of Montex Pen (India) Pvt Ltd is Decommissioning. Details of Final Annual General Meeting of Montex (India) Private Limited NA
The company has not yet submitted its first full-year financial statements to the registrar. For over four decades – Montex has been the most recognized and trusted brand in the pen writing instrument industry. We are a pioneer in manufacturing and exporting Writing Instruments. We started our journey in India in 1976 and now have a global presence in over 70 countries. We have grown from the largest racket manufacturer to manufacturing the finest selection of Ballpoint Pens, Retractable Pens, Gel Pens, Ballpoint Pens & Refills.
We are one of the first manufacturers of writing instruments in India, having everything from manufacturing, testing, assembly, printing to packaging – under one roof, which makes us ‘Atmanirbhar’ which means self-reliance. At Montex, we are committed to one goal – to move forward. Inspired by this spirit, our heritage and our values, we have always believed in making an impact on our community and the world at large!
Packing Work From Home Job Description:
Packing Work From Home Responsibility:
Packing Work From Home Required Skills:
Packing Jobs In Mumbai From Home:
Packing Jobs Job Description:
Packing Jobs Job Responsibility:
- Drag and stack products based on daily orders.
- Meets the specifications of customers’ requests in a timely manner. Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- It frequently monitors product quality, and reports problems to reduce safety issues.
- Operates a variety of equipment (such as bendy, pallet truck, dolly loader, pallet lift, forklift, electric pallet lift). Report any mechanical problems.
Packing Work From Required Skills:
- Scan and sort incoming and outgoing inventory
- receiving, storing and stacking
- Drag, Fill and Load